The DJ Henry Dream Fund honors DJ’s legacy and love of sports and believes every child should have the opportunity to participate in community-based programs regardless of circumstances.
Children are eligible to be considered for a scholarship if:
- The child has demonstrated a financial need
- The child is between the ages of 5 and 18
- The child is a Massachusetts resident
- The program for which the scholarship is being requested is a community-based sports, fitness, arts, or camp program
Examples of what we will provide funding for:
- Town youth sports, Art lessons, Karate, Gymnastics, Dance
What we will not provide funding for:
- Club Teams (AAU)
- Elite Sports Camps (ex. Nike)
- Past due payments
How to apply:
- Choose the correct application. Parent/Guardian or Coach
- Fill out the online application in its entirety (missing information delays the process).
- If you are applying for multiple children in your family, please fill out a separate application for each child.
What happens next:
- Once the application is received, we will review the application. Please note – we will not review any application until all paperwork has been submitted.
- The DJ Henry Dream Fund will email you once a decision has been made. Please note – this process can take 1-2 weeks to complete.
- Payment is issued directly to the program and we cannot issue reimbursement for a program.
- We cannot pay back due payments
- The DJ Henry Dream Fund requests that you inform us if your child decides to no longer attend the program.
- Please complete any Follow-Up Forms
- Please wait 6 months before submitting another request for assistance.